If you are getting QuickBooks error 3371, then it means that QuickBooks is not able to load the license data. Let’s get familiar with some of the other reasons that are responsible for error 3371 status code 11118.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 3371
1. Virus threat could be the possible reason of QuickBooks error 3371.
2. Probably, the error arises when the license information becomes damaged or corrupted.
3. It might be possible that the QuickBooks error 3371 occurred due to the missing or damaged files.
4. Due to running outdated windows, you might face the error.
5. There are chances that the error 3371 status code 11118 pop up on your system screen when you have emailing, printing, or saving issues as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop.
Solutions to Resolve Error 3371 Status Code 11118
Solution 1 Delete ecml File
1. First, you have to press windows +R simultaneously.
2. Second, you need to add the path C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 in the given window.
3. Next, you have to delete ecml file. With this, you need to close the window.
4. Lastly, you have to run QB and then register the item once more.
Solution 2 Update Windows OS
1. Firstly, you have to click on the start button.
2. Secondly, you need to select all programs and then click on window update.
3. Thirdly, you have to click on the check for updates.
4. Finally, you need to reinstall and then update QB Desktop once more.
In case you are still confronting QuickBooks error 3371, dial the QuickBooks Toll- Free Support Phone Number +1-888-660-0607.