How to resolve QuickBooks Error 15222?
QuickBooks error 15222 when you are trying to update QuickBooks payroll. The main cause for the occurrence of the 15222 error QuickBooks is browser incompatibility. An improper internet connection may also give rise to the same issue. Let’s proceed further to understand other causes.
Causes behind QuickBooks Error 15222
Listed below are the causes behind the occurrence of QuickBooks error code 15222.
· Due to the Antimalware of Antispyware issue.
· When Internet Explorer is not working accordingly, the error 15222 QuickBooks takes place.
· If you have not set the Internet Explorer as default browser, QuickBooks error code 15222 shows up.
Troubleshooting solutions for QuickBooks Error 15222
Here are some quick fixes for resolving QuickBooks error code 15222. Let’s apply then one by one to resolve the issue.
Solution 1: Verify Internet Explorer’s Settings
1. Firstly, set Internet Explorer as a default browser.
2. After that, check the date and time of the PC. It should be correct.
3. Check the cipher strength.
4. Update settings by choosing Tools and Internet options.
5. Then, mark “Automatically detect Settings”.
6. Finally, reboot the PC.
Solution 2: Install a Digital Signature Certificate
1. First of all, close QuickBooks and access the path C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks.
2. You are required to search for the QBW32.exe file.
3. Click on the Digital Signature tab and make sure that you have selected Intuit.Inc.
4. Choose Details.
5. Go to the Digital Signature window and choose View Certificate.
6. Click on Install Certificate.
7. Select Next and then, choose Finish.
8. Finally, you have left with installing the updates.
To sum up
Hopefully, you have fixed QuickBooks error 15222 with the help of the above-mentioned solutions. In case, you are also dealing with the same, quickly get connected with our experts by dialing QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1-888-660-0607.