The Wheel Thread! What Wheels you planning for your FT-86

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: The Wheel Thread! What Wheels you planning for your FT-86

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    770

    The Wheel Thread! What Wheels you planning for your FT-86

    Alright, so we can all plan ahead right? What wheels are you planning on installing on your FT-86 or 216a.

    Beware as there are some serious wicked offset junkies here.

    For me my tastes wont sway much, and have held true to these rims for years, and all cars.

    RG-2


  2. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    149
    Work wheels has new Meister CR 01 and they look BOSS!

    I would LOVE to have a red FT-86 fitted with polished Work Meister CR 01's.

    A little tire stretch, flush fitment....no hellaflush, and i will be a happy person


  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by AE86 View Post
    Alright, so we can all plan ahead right? What wheels are you planning on installing on your FT-86 or 216a.

    Beware as there are some serious wicked offset junkies here.

    For me my tastes wont sway much, and have held true to these rims for years, and all cars.

    RG-2

    Quote Originally Posted by 8-SiX View Post
    Work wheels has new Meister CR 01 and they look BOSS!

    I would LOVE to have a red FT-86 fitted with polished Work Meister CR 01's.

    A little tire stretch, flush fitment....no hellaflush, and i will be a happy person

    lovely wheels, someone should photoshop these wheels on the ft-86


    here's a photoshopped ft-86 with some really sick wheels, anyone know what they are?? they seem popular, i seen some other cars rolling around with them


  5. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by scion-guy View Post
    lovely wheels, someone should photoshop these wheels on the ft-86


    here's a photoshopped ft-86 with some really sick wheels, anyone know what they are?? they seem popular, i seen some other cars rolling around with them

    scion-guy, those are BBS LM wheels. They look good on almost any car, there's not one car I've seen with these that don't look good. The only problem, is a lot of guys are rocking BBS LM knock off's and the look is getting played out since it's sort of a "trend" going on now to have BBS LM's.


  7. #5
    Member cfrp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    438
    volk racing hmm

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
    volk racing hmm
    Volk Racing FTW!


    FR-S on CE28N's with a 2-3 inch lip will look magnificent

    What do you guys think?


  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    41
    something forged from rays/volks or advan would be the choice if budget allows.

  10. #8
    Member Driftr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    184
    Volk RE-30s of course

  11. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    common guys its all about the work wheels




    Or maybe even Volks

  12. #10
    Senior Member import_nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    That upper picture !! What the heck is the offset haha




  13. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat-box View Post
    common guys its all about the work wheels




    Or maybe even Volks
    Quote Originally Posted by import_nation View Post
    That upper picture !! What the heck is the offset haha
    Wheels in first picture just looks really crazy, I'm going to make a guesstimate on this one and say it's a 0 offset.

    Second picture looks to be a 38+ offset.

    Can anyone confirm this?

    Can't wait for the day I see a FR-S wheel offset that's crazy, 0 offset preferably




  14. #12
    Senior Member import_nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    I dont think there will be enough space in there for 0 offset rims haha. The rim will be sticking out so much u'll be able to sit on it




  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by import_nation View Post
    I dont think there will be enough space in there for 0 offset rims haha. The rim will be sticking out so much u'll be able to sit on it
    Oh trust me, I will make it work. Sadly it might come down to pulling & rolling the fender. Depending on how my financial situation goes maybe even a FR-S widebody kit, but there's much more things to do too a fully stock car than a widebody.

    If the wheel sticks out, even better, I can have models sit on it to pose at car shows hahaha




  16. #14
    Senior Member import_nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    haha good thinking about the models. Its definately going to look sick once people fit 10 inch wide 11 inch wide low offset rims on the back of this thing. JDM cars with fat tires. Think of all that traction hmmmmm




  17. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    587
    those works in the first picture i would think are beywond -0 if you've ever seen their sizing charts some of the wheels coming in up to -33 offset, and those wheels came off a RWB amazing cars








    All these cars built by Rault Welt amazing tuning if i could afford it i would so buy one any day, and for that reason i must use those work misters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Similar Threads

  1. FREE Wheels Giveaway!
    By carid in forum CARiD.com
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. What mods are you guys planning for your car?
    By cfrp in forum FR-S General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 03:58 PM
  3. Steering wheel...
    By FR_S_Fan in forum FR-S General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 04:02 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 03:52 PM
  5. Report: Subaru Planning STI Version of FT-86
    By AF_Mike in forum FR-S General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 05:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0