QuickBooks diagnostic tool will help to diagnose issues at the time of installing QB desktop accounting software. The specific tool will help in fixing installation error in the software. Along with this, the tool can fix the errors like error 1402, 1722, 1603, 1935, 1903, errors connected to damaged MSXML & C++, QuickBooks accounting software has stopped working message, and Microsoft .NET framework error.
Now, let’s get familiar with the steps of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
Steps to Download and Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool in Personal Computer
In order to learn the process of downloading and installing the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool, you need to go through the given instructions step by step:
1. Initially, visit the ‘Intuit website’ to download the tool.
2. Now, you will receive a message saying to save the ‘QB Install Tool’ file.
3. Next, close all the open ‘programs’ appearing on your system.
4. Now, search for ‘QB Install Tool .exe file’ and then double click on the same.
5. ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool’ will get open on your system.
6. Thereafter, a ‘license’ window will appear on the system.
7. Check for ‘yes’ option and then click on the same.
8. Tap on the proceed button to run the ‘scan’.
9. ‘Reboot’ the system.
10.You might have to ‘register’ QB again or activate the software once more.
11.Update the ‘Windows OS’.
12.Finally, ‘restart’ the system.
Hopefully, you have got the idea of installing and downloading QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool procedure. Also, if you have any query related to QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool, contact the software professionals. To gather more information on QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool, dial the QuickBooks Technical Support Number