QuickBooks accounting software reduces the paperwork when it comes to handling the financial and accounting tasks of your business. Sometimes, you may receive the different software errors while using the software. QuickBooks error 15222 is the most common error which is confronted by the QB users. We will try to figure out the actual causes behind the software error occurrences and then proceed for the troubleshooting steps.15222 error QuickBooksmay pop up on your system when you try to download a payroll or QB desktop update. Apart from this, the error may also gives you trouble in case your Internet Explorer is not set a default browser. What are the Signs of error 15222 QuickBooks?
- There will be an issue in downloading QuickBooks updates.
- QuickBooks error 15222 message will appears on the system.
- The software becomes unresponsive.
- Sluggish response of the PC.
What are the Plausible Causes of Error 15222 QuickBooks?
- You may confront QuickBooks error 15222 because of antimalware, antispyware threats.
- The chances to receive 15222 error QuickBooks rises because of the anti-virus software.
- The IE function stops responding at the time of registering digital signatures.
Solutions to Fix15222 Error QuickBooksSolution 1- Install a Digital Signature Certificate
- Firstly, close your ‘QuickBooks Desktop’.
- Search for the path ‘C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks to find QBW32.exe’.
- Right click on the ‘path’ and click on ‘properties’ option.
- Click on the ‘digital signature tab’ make sure that ‘Intuit. Inc’ is chosen.
- Hit ‘details’.
- Click ‘view certificates’ and then ‘install certificate’.
- Hit ‘next’.
- Click ‘finish’.
- ‘Restart’ your system and open ‘QB software’.
- Download the ‘update’.
These steps will help you in resolving 15222 error QuickBooks.
To know more solutions to QuickBooks error 15222, dial the QuickBooks Phone Support Number 1-888-660-0607(Toll- Free).