New guy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New guy

New guy

In the market for a new car, the FR-S is my first choice. Worth the wait? lets hope so! Thanks for the welcome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements

Hello, and welcome to the FR-S forums! We're glad to have you join up with us......

welcome to this amazing forum! I hope you find this forum as helpful as I did

from what I learned about the Scion FR-S on this forum, it is well worth the wait. Just looking at the Scion FR-S specifications and pictures, I can tell it will be a game changer. SO being the first or one of the first where you live to own a FR-S will defiantly be a cool thing!

Browse and post on this forum enough and you'll have many reasons to buy one!

5. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements

Banned
    welcome to the FR-S forum!

the fr-s will land here shortly i believe we all just have to wait a little longer ! till the Tokyo auto show! December 2nd then we will see the true line of the car

Banned
    welcome to the forum! i still think its worth the wait for this great piece of machinery!

Since we all know toyota will be going balls out on this car! and have everything to be top of the line!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)