Hi all new member thinking of buying frs

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi all new member thinking of buying frs

Hi all new member thinking of buying frs

Hi everyone my name is Angelo and im thinking of buying a new frs this summer. I was lening towards brz but I like the lower price of the frs and the front end better. Whai is the cheapest price I can get an automatic frs for and does scion negotiate pricing. I am thinking about getting either whiteout, hot lava or asphault as the color. I f any members have any of these colors I would love to see your car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements

No Scion generally doesn't negotiate pricing. Especially on a higher demand car like this. It's going to be hard.

Good luck!

You have better lucky negotiating a BRZ but they are limited in stock in many areas of the world so that will make it hard as well.

thanks for the response yeah I thought the price you see is the price you pay. I also wish the frs had the little round fog lights on the front like the toyoto gt 86 has.

5. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements

is it true thAT THE FRS ONLY COMES WITH A 2 year warranty that you have to pay like 1300 extra for the 6 0r 7 year warranty

I might also save up a little more and get the new 2014 mercedes benz cla that starts out at 29900 beautiful car it has a turbocharged for the guy at the dealer said i would be looking at 31000 to 32000 nicely equipped. As far as price goes though id prob be better off with the frs.

G_W
    With the base BRZ, you will be paying more for a slightly nicer interior and other small cosmetic differences. Unless you are interested in all fancy features in the limited like a spoiler, auto start etc. that will cost you about 2k more. If you don't care about those, just go with the FR-S.

On some comparisons, the FR-s is rated as being a bit more stiffer, having more control, and faster than the BR-Z.

thanks gw yeah frs is the way to go only thing is im not a cloth interior person but the frs cloth looks real nice. Only thing wit hcloth it seems it rips easy over time from getting in and out . How is the cloth interior on the frs.

warranty on this particular car depends on the dealership. A dealership in Hillsboro, Oregon offers a 200,000mi/20yr warranty

Quote Originally Posted by angelo07stang View Post
    thanks gw yeah frs is the way to go only thing is im not a cloth interior person but the frs cloth looks real nice. Only thing wit hcloth it seems it rips easy over time from getting in and out . How is the cloth interior on the frs.
    Too early to tell. The part that will rip is the bolster facing the door. You have to be careful when you get in and out to avoid ripping it.

Hi Angelo, I sell cars and want you to know I did get a discount, and then, when they didn't give me all I wanted, I ripped them on the survey for saying they couldn't discount it. Apparently gsm got fired. I don't care. They can discount it.

If you have patience, a good sense of humor, and a serious poker face, you'll get them down. Good luck man.

F the Mercedes

I have a FR-S in Asphalt with the manual, and I love it! I drove both transmissions, and the manual was noticeably quicker. I got a 3yr/36000 mile warranty through Scion, and they did come down a little on the price after some friendly negotiating. Sorry I don't have any pics for ya, but I don't have a good camera.

Quote Originally Posted by angelo07stang View Post
    Hi everyone my name is Angelo and im thinking of buying a new frs this summer. I was lening towards brz but I like the lower price of the frs and the front end better. Whai is the cheapest price I can get an automatic frs for and does scion negotiate pricing. I am thinking about getting either whiteout, hot lava or asphault as the color. I f any members have any of these colors I would love to see your car.
    Moved your thread over to the Introduction forum. Welcome to the FR-S forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)