New guy from SoCal...doing my research lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New guy from SoCal...doing my research lol

New guy from SoCal...doing my research lol

Hey new here from SoCal. Was really looking into the new 2013 genesis coupe but I test drove a FR-S yesterday and it felt great. although it didnt have as much power as the genesis it still pulled and handled great. The only thing that kills it for me is the back seats. I have a son who is gonna be turning 4 soon, so it might not be a hassle puttin him in the back but still; has anybody who has toddlers put a carseat in the back yet?? Also what are people payin for these cars? I know they say the price is not negotiable, is this true??

2. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome.

I'm guessing you drove the Genesis 2.0T and not the 3.8?

I remember reading a post by a member on here that had 2 toddlers and was able to have them sit in the back comfortably as they don't need much space, as for adults thats a no go.

$25 000 is what your going to be paying (USD MSRP)

i test drove both the 2.0 and 3.8 the 3.8 was very nice haha.....and yes i test drove another frs today and put my son in the back with his carseat and he fit haha. given that the passenger seat did have to be pushed a lil forward but still enough leg room for my gf.

Having test drove a frs i really wanna test drive another genesis to compare while the test drive is still fresh haha, kinda hard with no genesis around.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)