Eso in Vancouver (Surrey, BC)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eso in Vancouver (Surrey, BC)

Eso in Vancouver (Surrey, BC)

Hey everyone!

Playing the waiting game with so many others in the world... dealer had an asphalt auto ready to go when I walked in, but can't seem to source any manuals. I would love to have an asphalt manual, but I've told them find a manual in any colour, and i'll take it.

I'm 34, married with 2 boys.. my list of cars is extensive, but none have been like the FR-S.. i'm a total hoonigan at heart, and can't wait to hoon it up with my new FR-S!!

Anyone here doing autocross in BC?

2. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements

welcome,

have you tried placing an order with them? ordering one your guranteed to get a MT FR-S. Might as well do that than running around to dealerships. The wait is about 8-12 weeks from what im hearing if you order now.

interested in seeing that list of cars!

I have ordered - deposit down, financing done. Just waiting for them to actually locate a car - if no locate, then yeah - i'm waiting for one from Scion. I just spoke to the sales manager at Jim Pattison Toyota in Surrey, and he's said he's put my request directly into the Scion rep.. so we'll see what happens.

right now I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra.. significantly faster than the FR-S, but has much more body roll in the corners hehe . I'm trading this in on the FR-S - they've given me $18 000.00 for it, against the purchase price of $27 610.00 - with a balance of $9,610.00. Plus freight, delivery, pdi, etc - it ends up being a $160.00 payment, monthly, total ~30 000.00 (CAD)

5. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements

Update!!! The sales manager just called me, and said they have a stick for me, in black - waiting at the port. He asked me about radio upgrades.. told him to just stick with the basic as i'll probably be ripping it all out anyway. He put my name on it!! says maybe 2 days!!

One more update.. he just called me back (my heart sunk, thinking he was going to say "no-go sorry, missed it") - turns out he got the colour code wrong.. it's actually silver, not black.. told him i don't care, get my name on it!!

welcome!
    but yeah i think you should just walk in and put a deposit of offer him an ammount he cannot refuse and most odds are he will take it, also see if any of the local demo cars are for sale as well!

The financials of the sale are already done.. signed/sold deal.. just waiting for the car now.

WOOHOO!!!!

My baby's being PDI'd!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120608_102737.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	271

So - get this.. the entire reason for the delay of over a week and a half for all FR-Ss in Canada... was due to the manual recall!! They didn't want to release cars to customers, without the updated manual. All the desperation, agony and outcry... and all they did was tape up the pages that were wrong so you can't read them, and included a supplementary manual... I don't think it really warranted the delay!! but, i'm on the road and having fun!!

Dear Esco,
    Congrats!
    What kind of deal did you get on your Silver 6M?

Quote Originally Posted by xviiit View Post
    Dear Esco,
    Congrats!
    What kind of deal did you get on your Silver 6M?
    Hey xviiit - Post #3 has all the financial info...

congrats ! Argento (silver) is a nice color... best of luck
    The List:

2004 Honda EP3 SSM
    2008 MUGEN Si
    2008 MS3 (Current)

FUTURE: MY86

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)