new FR-S owner!! 6/3/12 raven/stick shift

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new FR-S owner!! 6/3/12 raven/stick shift

hov

new FR-S owner!! 6/3/12 raven/stick shift

Well, the wait is over! I've been wanting an FR-S ever since I started reading about it 6 months ago. Timing was perfect since I needed to give my old car (96 avalon 275k miles...) to a family member. Cars arrived to dealerships in Orange county the past week. I was amazed how quickly they were going. one dealership sold all 6 of them in half a day. Other's were sold out waiting for next shipment. I got lucky getting this one. I test drove an automatic and was considering one since i drive in stop and go traffic, but it just wouldn't be the same (plus its more expensive) Went with the college rebate promotion, got 1000 off the car 3.25 apr, 10 percent down, end price 26000 no cosigner (with 7 year/100000 full warranty, a security system, and GAP insurance). I was in and out in 1 hour. I drove the car today and I love it. I'm going to put pics soon. Very fun car to drive, engine sounds amazing, hugs corners (waiting for the real fun once i break it in) and love the new car smell I'm 6'2 and fit very comfortably in it.

adding a sound system hooked up from a buddy at his car audio store.. and tint too.
    then debating between saving up for headers intake and exhaust, or a body kit... most likely will wait to see what the aftermarket comes out with. the 17 inch stock rims look very nice!

overall very happy customer here! its turning heads on the road and getting a lot of attention

2. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements

Wow, congratulations! Which OC dealership did you buy your FR-S from?

Welcome to the forums, it's great to have you join up with us!

hov
    from scion of orange, in the city of orange. I originally went to power scion in Irvine, they had 2 left but both of them had extras on them. there was a hot lava auto with a wheels and tires package, but the price was 30,000. It was gorgeous though, 19 inch black rims with some slick tires. A lot of the dealers I contacted had added packages on it marking up the prices, I bet because they know people are willing to buy it regardless.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)