Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city in Vietnam in terms of population and level of urbanization. And the Ho Chi Minh is a famous road in Vietnam for motorbiking.
Things to keep in mind when coming to Ho Chi Minh
- You should book an early ticket.
- Ho Chi Minh City is one of the most populous cities in Vietnam. When visiting, please pay attention to personal belongings, bags, money, phones. Always use your phone in public places.
- Pay attention to the road when participating in traffic, in case of renting a motorbike, you should run carefully when joining the roads in Ho Chi Minh City. Do not ride motorbike to the empty and dark places at night which will be quite dangerous.
- If you want to visit Ho Chi Minh City, you should pay attention to the holidays. Because the roads are quite crowded, traffic jams often on the central roads can affect your travel time.
- When eating and drinking at the restaurant, you should ask the price before eating.
- The weather in Ho Chi Minh City is only 2 rainy and sunny seasons, whichever is very hot. You should bring hats, umbrellas when going out in the morning. Ho Chi Minh City is only crowded and bustling at night, entertainment venues and eateries often open at night.
If it is your first time coming to Ho Chi Minh City, you should go to District 2 for a panoramic view of the Saigon River at night. This is one of the typical features of Ho Chi Minh City.
When should you go to Ho Chi Minh?
- Ho Chi Minh City is a vibrant and bustling city. You can come here anytime without having to worry about where to eat and play and what to do. Ho Chi Minh City has only 2 rainy and dry seasons, irrespective of the 4 seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter like Hanoi. In addition, the sunshine of Saigon is not too strong, the rain does not last long, so it will not affect too much on your trip.
- In the festive seasons, shopping and playing activities in Ho Chi Minh City take place very vigorously on the streets.
- In the Christmas season, the streets are filled with eye-catching lights and decorations, you can come to Ho Chi Minh City these days to enjoy the chilly but still warm and bustling atmosphere.
In general, the Ho Chi Minh road combines mountains, jungles and rivers into one phenomenally beautiful drive. The surface is mostly in good condition, although slippery in parts. This sort of surface is common in Vietnam when tackling remote roads.
Here is some places and address you can visit when travelling in Ho Chi Minh city:
1. beaches near ho chi minh
2. 6 best western breakfasts in Ho Chi Minh City
3.10 Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
4. 5 famous coffee houses Ho Chi Minh
Another post with same topic Taste of Saigon on motorbike
Choose Stylemotorbike to have a safe trip. Good luck.
Contact Hanoi Store: 40 Nguyen Sieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)24 6254 3796
Contact HCM Store: 368 Vo Van Kiet, Quan 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)28 6683 3796
Contact Hoi An Store: 314 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)23 5651 2046
Contact Hue Store: 45 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hue, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)91 513 9796
EMAIL: [email protected]