Purchased my '15 FRS two years ago, and absolutely love the car. I've always been a pretty self-sufficient car guy, and had two pretty decently modified 240SXs before departing that scene with the FRS. After driving the FRS for a year, and learning about the car, I put some wider wheels and tires on it, set camber, did some combination aftermarket/home fabrication to lower and coil-over it, and did the rear Valenti light thing. It's a daily driver, that makes every day that I drive the car a worthwhile day, no matter how crappy the rest of the day seems to be. One of my goals will be to build some fiberglass body components that fulfills some of my vision for the car. I like the Fujimura Rocket Dancer 86 front bumper, but after that, I'm not so impressed with any other aftermarket offerings. I'm probably out of touch with the normal age group for this forum (I'm 63 years old), but that doesn't keep me from appreciating a well handling, sharp looking, and well focused vehicle. I do some track time with another car I built, so I can appreciate the performance of this awesome little "inertia" car. Some of the modifications I've done thus far:
1) Modified OEM rear control arms with 3mm steel, to lower the shocks by one inch so that I could lower the car 1" and still have OEM shock travel (which is surprisingly short or nearly nonexistent before hitting the bump stops).
2) Modified the OEM front strut by cutting off the bottom of the tube, extending it 1", and then installing yellow KONI sport inserts, allowing me to lower the car and still have sufficient shock travel prior to bump.
3) Installed the Ground Control coilover kit to all four corners, using 225 lb/in x 8" front (recently increased from a 7" 200lb/in spring), and 250 lb/in rear (basically remove the OEM perches, and slip threaded tubes over the top).
4) Installed the Ground Control camber plates at the front.
5) Installed adjustable camber bolts at the front.
6) Installed the Valenti rear lights, and re-wired the Valenti 4th brake light to keep the "V" lit along with the running lights, and use the triangle for a 4th brake light only.
7) Installed Apex ARC-8 17x9 wheels and Michilin Sport Pilot S2 tires.
8) Installed an aftermarket rear backup camera.