Please follow these rules and your username, avatar, or signature won't be edited or removed by the staff:
User Name Rules:
1. Name must be unoffensive.
2. Email addresses are not allowed, nor web site addresses or portions thereof.
3. No solicitation of any business or web site, including the name of your business. This is not allowed unless the user is a registered Supporting Vendor.
1. No nudity or offensive material
2. No commercial/business/website promotion in Avatar.
3. No commercial/business/website promotion in User Title.
1. No commercial/business/website promotion in Signatures, nor links to competing forums, blogs, or discussion groups. The only URLs allowed in signatures are to Cardomain.com or another Autoforums.com website that display information about your car. No exceptions!
2. Keep it under 5 lines.
3. ONE image per sig.
4. Maximum image size should be under 50kB, to be courteous to other members.
5. Maximum image dimensions shouldn't exceed 500 pixels wide, and 150 pixels high.
6. No animations.
7. Keep text to under 50 words or so, it isn't your homepage.
8. No nudity or offensive material.
Conclusion: The purpose of signature/avatar is to personalize your posts. With that in mind, it should be related to yourself (eg. picture of your car) and not any business/company/website/funny link that you promote or vouch for.