FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530

FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530

I can't get the spacing to change, so my apologies for the ad form.For sale is my 2016 Scion FR-S 2.0 Release Series. I bought the car as any FR-S/BR-Z would jerk my chain every time I’d see one rolling down the street. Then I saw one of these 2.0s outside my place of work, and decided I had to have one. I’ve had it for a year, and had my fun, but it’s not a long term car for me. It’s almost stock: I did install Valentini Sequential tail lights to replace the ugly OEM ones, and I replaced the not so great sound system with a subwoofer, new tweeters and a Panasonic Mixtrax head unit with reverse camera. I have all the original stuff to put both things back to stock. The Lunar Storm color is a head turner. The contrasting brown panels with the Alcantara seats and accents make it the best trim level for this amazing car. The 200 hp and 150 foot lbs of torque seem just right. The maintenance schedule is, it needs a fluid service in about 1200 miles, new tires in maybe 5,000. Waxed it in March, time to do it again next month. Low miles at 19,306. The chirping fuel pump has been replaced. The best thing is I bought this last year from San Jose Toyota as a Certified Pre-owned car, with a 10 year drive-train warranty. It’s fully transferable so nine more years are left. Since I bought it from a dealer I only have one receipt, for the fuel pump replacement. Two key fobs and the manuals along with the SOS kit, and the remote and manual for the headunit. Also comes with custom sun shield and Weathertech trunk mat.Heated SeatsAlcantara & Leather Seats. Leather Steering Wheel. Leather Trim.USB & Power OutletsDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlFront plate (not drilled)Custom sun shadeCustom trunk mat (Weathertech)17" TRD black wheelsXenon headlightsKeyless ignition with push-button startUnique exterior colorRemovable front license plate, no holes drilledI'm open to negotiation, asking $22,000 as it's a rare car, love for it to go to a club member.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-driver-door-resized.jpg   FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-right-long-view-resized.jpg   FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-driver-front-left-esized.jpg   FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-driver-rear-quart-panel-resized.jpg   FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-driver-view-resized.jpg  

FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-engine-front-long-view-resized.jpg   FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-fender-resized.jpg   FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-bolster-resized.jpg   FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-wheel-fr-right-resized.jpg   FS: 2016 Scion FR-S, Release Series 2.0, El Cerrito, CA 94530-rear-resized-2.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    FR-SForum.com
    Advertisements

Start up video

Here's a start up video...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)